COVID-19 Safety Letter
Your Safety Comes First
The safety of our clients, staff are of the upmost importance. As we re-open our doors, we asked that you kindly read our safety protocols on what we all need to do as a community to keep us safe, respectful of others and enjoy what we love.
We’re all in this together!
Our studio – For many of us, the studio is our 2nd home, our place to escape and we can not wait to see you beautiful faces and share energy together. We ask for you to please be mindful and follow these simple and conscious steps upon entering:
- Walk into studio space quietly and gently place your shoes in our cubbies.
- Kindly lay your yoga mat at any of the available designated mat marks as we need to continue practicing social distancing. Reminder to make sure your mat is cleaned before and after each use. (depending on the type of mat and how you clean it, a mat can carry bacteria so make sure it is clean. We will have an antibacterial mat spray that is available for purchase at the studio.)
- Confirm your reservation at the front desk to mark you present for class (class will be limited in size and will be by reservation only at this time)
- If you cancel within 3hrs before class or do not show for a class you reserved, you will incur a $10 cancellation fee.
- Wash your hands before starting class.
Our Sanitized Studio
The cleanliness of HotYoga4You studio’s has always been a #1 priority. A few reminders of what we provide for our clients:
- UV Air Filtration System in our Yoga Room and Reception area for quality air and to combat viruses, bacteria and allergens. Learn more about our amazing air quality system.
- Hands free soap dispenser and paper towel dispensers
- Hands free water fountains to refill your water bottles
- Addressing all touch services before and after every class
- Props will not be used at this time for Vinyasa and Yin classes
- Vinyasa and Yin classes will be 1 hr class to ensure enough time to clean after every class.
- Yoga room and reception floors will be sanitized after EVERY class with high grade sanitizer.
- Two Sanitizing stations will be set up as well.
- Individual changing rooms for privacy and safety as well as being sanitized after every class.
- Take advantage of our FREE mobile app to register for classes. (Note: online registration is required via mobile app, mindbody or by clicking on the class you want to attend from our website under schedule of classes.)
- Due to practicing social distancing in our yoga room, our capacity is limited and so therefore, you can not schedule 2 classes in 1 day. We will continue to offer some Virtual Yoga classes to take advantage of as well. Yearly members can take unlimited virtual classes.
- Please avoid congregating in the lobby area as well as handshaking and hugging
- LOTS OF DISTANT HUGS AND ENERGY. WE APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND CAN’T WAIT TO GET OUR SWEAT ON.
Getting Back into a Hot Yoga Practice
Here are a few friendly tips as we get back into practicing in a far-infrared heated room:
- Prepare by hydrating plenty the day before and the day of class
- Do not eat anything heavy 2-3 hours before class.
- Replenish after sweating and detoxing and hydrate post class.
- Flood your body with nutrients, such as fresh juice, protein shake, etc.
- Give your body some rest.
- Visit our new client FAQs.
We love our HotYoga4You tribe so freaking much and thank you in advance for your understanding, patience and appreciate all of you chipping in and playing your part as well through this. WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER!!
With love and gratitude,
Yolanda & Staff
Find Out More About What We Offer
We look forward to sharing the joy and many benefits of Hot Yoga with you!