Hot Yoga in Venice Florida
What is Hot Yoga?
What Are Some of the Benefits of Hot Yoga?
- Reduce stress
- Increase vitality, energy, relaxation
- Increases blood circulation
- Keeps joints juicy, increases muscle stress around joint to support under pressure
- Improves immunity (e.g. arthritis and thyroid disorders)
- A sense of well being that spreads into your life
- Increased Flexibility
- Weight Loss
Why the Heated Room?
Is it a Cardio Workout?
Saturday, February 9th 12-3pm This yoga workshop introduces students to the basics of modern yoga practice. Learn the foundation of yoga poses of Vinyasa yoga and principles of alignment to keep safe and have fun during your practice. We will go over many different...
Saturday, March 16th from 12:00-3:00pm All levels are welcome. Yolanda and Alice will guide you through a 3 hour clinic which will explain, in depth, all the postures and breathing exercises that we do in our traditional 60 min. hot class. Will be active and moving at...
Starting February 1, 2019 we'll be adding four new classes, two early bird classes and two lunchtime...
Find Out More About What We Offer
We look forward to sharing the joy and many benefits of Hot Yoga with you!