Policies & EtiquetteOur Guide for Respectful Consideration
At HotYoga4You SRQ, we sweat and breathe together in a heated room. Out of respect for each other, please be mindful of your own body odors. Refrain from using colognes/perfumes and scented sprays on your mat. At the end of class, take a moment to wipe down any extra sweat from the floor around you. If you’re an extra heavy sweater, please rent an extra towel at the front desk or bring your own, Your fellow practitioners will be very thankful.
Respect Each Other’s Space
Please do your best to place your mat in a neat row to make space for other practictioners around you. This helps people behind you to know where to set up. The only belongings around your mat are your mat, towel and water. Personal items, such as keys, phones, wallets, purses, etc must be placed in a cubby or locker. We have plenty of locker space to provide (locks not provided).
Keep the Studio a Peaceful Place
Many people think of the studio as an escape from the busy and hectic life we live in. It’s a space for quiet and relaxation. Please use our spaces outside the yoga room for conversation. Please keep all cell phones or any electronics outside the studio in a locker, cubby or cell phone charging station. In final relaxation at the end of classes, please avoid talking until you are outside of the studio space. Fold your mat and towel up quietly/neatly to avoid sweat landing on other’s still in savasana and walk softly out of the room. Observe silence in the yoga room during final savasana. This might be the only time of the day that many people have silence and tranquility and we want them to enjoy it completely.
Other Etiquette Tips:
- Please walk into the yoga room barefoot. Kindly leave your shoes in the cubbies/lockers.
- Practitioners must practice on a mat and at least 1 towel (for hot classes)
- Glass bottles are not permitted.
- HotYoga4You SRQ is not responsible for any items left at the studio.
- If you are not feeling well, take some time for your body to recover and avoid taking class. Not only does your body probably need the rest, but we want to avoid spreading anything to our fellow practitioners.
- Any items purchased (yoga class, water, mat, towel, etc) must be paid before class starts. If you are one that doesn’t usually travel with cash, you can leave your cc on file (safely secured) so with any future purchases, you don’t have to worry if you are in need of anything.
Find Out More About What We Offer
We look forward to sharing the joy and many benefits of Hot Yoga with you!