Doors open 30 min prior to class. New clients, please arrive early.
DOORS DO LOCK PROMPTLY AT CLASS TIME. NO LATE ADMITTANCE.
Mat, Towel are required for each class.
Traditional Hot 60
This class delivers the traditional 26 hot yoga poses in a highly effective and time-conscious flow that leaves the practitioner feeling toned, detoxified, and cardiovascularly challenged. Beginners welcome.
Traditional Hot 60 w/Flow
This 60 min class is set to music and combines the familiar poses of our Hot 60 class with traditional “flow” postures that will add a little more challenge to your upper body and core muscles. The best of both worlds! Beginners welcome.
Hot Vinyasa Flow
Flow & Yin
Candlelight Sound Bath (Non Heated)
- Reduce stress and anxiety significantly.
- Improve sleep quality.
- Lower anger and blood pressure.
- Improve memory and concentration
- A stronger immune system
- Improve creativity
- Heighten awareness, both of the self and the environment
- Improve circulation and increases blood flow.
- Deep relaxation and pain relief.
- Chakra/ Energy center balancing.
- Increase mental and emotional clarity.
- Promote stillness, happiness and well being
While falling asleep, brain waves begin moving from thoughtful beta waves, pass through the stages of alpha waves, then theta waves, and finally enter the slowest frequency of sleep – delta waves.
This state calms the autonomic nervous system that regulates the body’s processes that take place without a conscious effort. In addition, it puts the parasympathetic nervous system into a deeper resting state. Through calming the nervous system, guided meditation deeply benefits the brain and body.
- Improved thought patterns and reduced stress.
- Enhanced cognitive performance and memory.
- Improved self-esteem and confidence.
- Better sleep and improved physical health.
- Improved waking mindfulness.
- Diminishes symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Treats chronic pain and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Other benefits of guided Yoga Nidra include:
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Reduces addiction.
- Enhances creativity.
- Reduces PTSD.
- Strengthened immune system.
- Lowers cholesterol levels.
- Recharges vital energy.
- Balances the nervous system.
- Reduces menstrual irregularities
- Strengthens the endocrine system.
- Reduces the need for pain medication.
Find Out More About What We Offer
We look forward to sharing the joy and many benefits of Hot Yoga with you!